First understand this:
1) The United States of America was founded by people who were overwhelmingly Christian.
2) The government of the United States of America was founded on the Bible.
Extensive proof of both of those statements can be found in the book Christian Life and Character of the Civil Institutions of the United States.
As an example, I posted one section about the first Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
Now picture this:
If he were to become President, (which I don’t believe he will, but for the sake of argument…) Barack Hussein Obama II would likely invite Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the White House to join him in Muslim prayer.
How can I say that?
1) Even though his very salvation depends on it, Barack has yet to confess before men that “Jesus Christ is Lord.” (Having your picture taken in front of a cross or a wall that says “Jesus Christ is Lord” doesn’t count).
2) Barack has yet to produce a non-photoshopped version of his birth certificate. Without authentic proof, we don’t know what his birth country, birth name, or birth religion was.
Barack Hussein Obama was registered under the name “Barry Soetoro” serial number 203 and entered the Franciscan Asisi Primary School on 1 January 1968 and sat in class 1B.
School documents listed Barry Soetoro as an Indonesian citizen born in Honolulu, Hawaii on 4 August 1961. Barry’s religion was listed as Islam.
“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” … He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.
Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”
5) Barack Hussein Obama II (or is his name Barry Soetoro?) has said that he will meet with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad without preconditions. Barack, already the most liberal U.S. Senator, is to the left of Europe on this issue.
6) Put that all together and it really is not hard to imagine Ahmadinejad & Obama joining together in Muslim Prayer in the White House, if Obama were to become President of the United States (PotUS).
I thank God that Obama will not be the next PotUS. I thank God that the next PotUS will be a man who confesses and exalts the only true God.
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7
Confess with your mouth “Jesus Christ is Lord” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, and you will be saved. Ask your heavenly Father to give you the Holy Spirit, and He will do so. Your body will be the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you. And He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. Followers of false gods do not have authority. All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Jesus Christ. When you receive the Holy Spirit, you are clothed with power from on high, and it’s time to go use this power and authority to do the job Jesus told us to do.